Stay with us at the Hay Festival
Our canvas village at Hay is set in a beautiful and spacious Orchard just 2 fields from the festival site. We are Hay Festival veterans returning with our luxury campsite for our 10th year running.
We have super comfortable Bell Tents and Luxury Yurts available in a range of sizes as well as excellent facilities coupled with a superb location.
We are a 5 minute walk from the Hay Festival.
Guest facilities include:
- Free parking (in field opposite)
- Staffed reception yurt
- Phone charging facilities
- Ample Posh Wash HOT showers
- Bespoke composting toilets
- Event flushing toilets
- Pamper Yurt with hair driers and more
- Beautiful views and space for the kids to run around - hammocks inc.
- Onsite residents bar open from 5pm daily
- Onsite cafe serving excellent morning coffee and some evening food
- Communal outdoor seating and garden
- Family friendly atmosphere with evening entertainment at the weekends
- Kids yurt
- Wood burners in the larger yurts
- Evening campfire
Hay Festival 2019 Accommodation
Fred's Final Thought
We've worked really hard over the past ten years to make every Hay Festival experience the best it can be, which in hindsight makes it even more unique and blessed.
After much hard work and preparation we are really reaping the benefits ourselves, and I'm not talking in the monetary sense; My heart is warmed by watching children run free in our dusk lit apple orchard whilst us adults talk and be merry. Heaven.
For those that don't get to experience such a wonderfully serene and naturally safe playful environment during the summer months I urge you to join us. To our returning customers that have now become our Hay family I salute you and look forward to seeing your kind faces in 2019!